Monday 28 May 2007

Spirit of Earth



Earth you
wrapped me up last night,
curled up in your leaves,
breathing your love
like an embryo again.

I discovered
that I am born of you,
belonging to you,
absorbing your unconditional love
for me, and all of humanity.

I became a nature spirit in your arms,
and in our communion, all of me,
including the many forgotten parts,
were revealed.

You led me to the garden of my heart and mind.
Where everything is a delight.
Where internal love and beauty
(connection with source divinity)
reside.

I saw your magnaminoty
And truly
You are a Godess.

The sheer size of your presence
And the beauty of your
Emerald green essence and love
is striking
for a mortal to behold.

Now I understand
Why the Incas, and their millions of descendants,
Worship you as a Godess.

Because you truly are that.

I experienced your conscious being,
and for that I am grateful.
It is right to give thanks to you
Mother, Pacha Mama, Gaia.

Seeing you opened a door in me.
A door to the eternity and divinity within.
So many unconscious parts of myself
that all of a sudden
I became conscious of.

And now I know
That every person
Is broader,
brighter
and deeper
Than we are aware of.

There are so many other levels
of being, beauty and wisdom
beyond everyday human consciousness.

And now is the time
For reawakening.

No comments: